IT and security pros can use this report to make informed decisions about managing and securing mobile devices, mobile apps, and their enterprises’ mobile ecosystem.
Our research into 400,000 mobile apps uncovered a number of eye-opening mobile security statistics including:
- 24.7 percent of mobile apps include at least one high-risk security flaw
- The average device connects to 160 unique IP addresses every day
- 35 percent of communications sent by mobile devices are unencrypted
- Business apps are three times more likely to leak login credentials than the average app
- Games are one-and-a-half times more likely to include a high risk vulnerability than the average app
Get the PDF by filling out the form. Then check your email inbox for a copy!